Company Deposit Identifier
Company Deposit Identifier (CDI) is an electronic receipting service that forces debtors paying by Internet banking to transmit meaningful transaction information automatically when making deposits into your Standard Bank account/s.
Features and benefits of the Company Deposit Identifier service:
- Tailored electronic deposits are pre-populated with your company name
- A unique reference code ensures your account details are kept confidential
- You choose your statement references, making them meaningful and relevant
- All information captured online is validated before being processed
- Allows for easy reconciliation and allocations
- A schedule of all incoming CDI deposits is available
How to access the Company Deposit Identifier service
Contact your Standard Bank relationship manager or account executive to apply for the CDI service.
For pricing information and general queries, contact 0860 121 192.