Domestic Banking is a Windows-driven system, delivered through Business Online, that uses internet technology to provide a range of business banking services and financial information through its account management, funds transfer and messaging modules.
Domestic Banking allows you to:
- pay creditors, employees and third parties (such as medical aid societies, pension funds and garnishee orders) in a single batch
- process receipts against your debtors’ accounts
- transfer high volumes of data (statements, bulk payments and collections) on an automated,
two-way basis using straight-through processing
- interface all your banking-related data with leading accounting software packages
- view and print balances and statements on all domestic bank accounts, giving you the ability to monitor all transactions through your current, savings and investment accounts, as well as your business credit cards
- access historical information on all current accounts (up to 365 days)
- initiate, amend and cancel notice on certain investment accounts
- search for specific statement items
- initiate, amend and cancel stop payments and stop orders
- restrict administrator access to your accounts
- interface with leading accounting software to create an electronic cash book.