Host to Host
Host to Host is an automated, two-way data transfer service for high volume online banking usage. The service gives you direct access to Business Online from various business applications, 24 hours a day.
Host to Host allows for:
- automated payments and collections for pre-loaded or ad hoc creditors and debtors
- high volume, high speed data transfers, with leased-line connectivity
- integration of data into SAP, Oracle, BAAN, JD Edwards and other systems
- automated, round the clock transfer of statement details
- highlighting unpaids (up to eight digits)
- seamless integration into your business
- multiple functionality with the same system specifications
- savings on cheque duty, service fees, labour and time
- transactions to multiple banks off one system
- improved control of business affairs
- cost-effective banking conducted directly from your business premises, even outside normal banking hours
- guaranteed security and confidentiality.
On-site training is provided for all new users, either on a one-on-one basis, or in small groups.
How to access Host to Host
Host to Host requires a leased line and installation of Standard Bank's licensed software, CONNECT: Direct. Your Business Online consultant will evaluate your mainframe systems for suitability before installing the software.
For more information on Host to Host, call 0860 121 195.