The International Trade system is designed to deliver international trade-related products in a secure, effective and streamlined manner. Products available are:
- Import documentary credits
- Export documentary credits
- Export documentary bills for collection
- Inward telegraphic transfers
- Outward foreign guarantees
- Outward payments
Business Online’s International Trade module allows you to:
- submit application forms electronically
- receive electronic advices directly from Standard Bank
- send and receive messages directly to and from the bank regarding specific transactions
- receive notifications on action pending transactions, either by fax, email or SMS
- use your own unique customer reference number for each transaction, where applicable
- create your own templates to store details of regular beneficiaries and application forms
- access the complete history and full audit trail of all transactions and messages
Features and benefits:
- Simple, cost effective trading can be conducted directly from your business premises, even after normal banking hours
- The system is easy to navigate and use
- Online and telephonic support are provided.
Beneficiary information can be re-used
- Access levels and segregation of duties for operators that allow you to decide who does what on the system
- Restriction of operator processing rights and tracking of activity on the system means you retain control at all times
How to access the International Trade system
The module can be accessed using any Internet Service Provider (ISP). However, access via one of Standard Bank's preferred suppliers, AT&T Global Network Services or Telkom CyberTrade, ensures:
- enhanced security through direct information transfer using a virtual private network (VPN),
- a closely monitored relationship subject to operational service level agreements.
Call 0860 487 233 for more information. A Standard Bank representative will help you to determine the requirements for your business and assist with the creation of profiles.
We will also provide training on the product at your premises, either in small groups or on a one-on-one basis.